PTFE tube molding machine Features:Save time and money;Advance designed;High output;Long-life;Tube OD Size range:20-500 mm;Production Per Hour in Kg:10+;Automatic;Computerized;
PTFE tube molding machine is to extrude PTFE/UHMWPE Tubes. It is designed using latest technology, fully reliable and easy to operate for customers. Performance in terms of production and working hour capacity is competitive to other machines. Low maintenance is required , giving high production in market.
1. Save time and money, good advantage price offer to customers.
2. Intelligent and easy-to-use operations.
3. Small workplace required due to its compact design and electricity saving machine.
4. Super quality output and the physical properties is adjustable.
5. Precise temperature control, reaches + -1 degree.
More & Technical Parameters: http://ptfe-machinery.com/ptfe-tube-molding-machine/
Horizontal PTFE extruder gives our customers great flexibility while occupying a minimum amount of floor space.
Horizontal extruders are come in standard sizes of 25-Ton, 50-Ton, 75-Ton, and 100-Tons of thrust, with stroke lengths of 36″, 54″, 72″, 108″ and the World’s Longest Stroke Extruder. This allows productivity unmatched in the industry. It gives the World’s Highest yield per cycle and when combined with our other equipment, makes the perfect extruder for a wire line or tubing line.
Horizontal PTFE Extruder Advantages
* Long service life through solid workmanship and use of high quality componentes
* Low wall thickness tolerance through self-centering mandrel and special nozzle
* Additional heatable extrusion cylinder for better extrusion quality
* Measurement transducer like pressure, force and ram speed for permanent control of the extrusion process and extrusion speed
* Hydraulic closure with high closing force for quick loading of the extruder
* Quick loading with special loading carriage – also possible with several pre-forms, no manual touch
* Special pre-form press with pre-form preparation device for multiple loading of the loading carriage i.e. extruder
* Electrically adjustable mandrel
* Measuring and controlling system for constant extruder speed
* Controlling system for constant speed of the extrudate
* Low space requirement through vertical construction
* Front and back charger, vertical and horizontal possible with hydraulic and spindle drive (2 degrees of accuracy)
* Delivery of complete systems possible (PTFE processing, pre-form press, paste extruder oven, winding unit as well as convoluting machine)
* User-friendly and maintenance-free system
* Special drying and sintering oven with adjustable blind, thus a better temperature guidance within the two zones and avoidance of explosion hazard
* The paste extrusion systems are designed especially to costumers requests
* Automatic adjustment of the total system as well as recording of the formula
* Operating through touch screen and recording of the extrusion process parameters
The mixing materials of conical twin screw mixer and horizontal ribbon blender are similar, basically common. Conical twin screw mixer has requirements about the factory height; in addition to powder it can also do biological fertilizer and other water products. It uses a dual output reducer, can be added spray device and jacket heating, in order to prevent damage to the machine generally do not set the reverse rotation. Conical twin screw mixer’s rotation mode inclueds both rotation and revolution.
Horizontal ribbon blender’s motor is larger, in addition to ordinary powder, it can make slurry, and it is better to choose horizontal ribbon to make granular materials. But it has some restrictions due to its sealing problems. It can set the reverse rotation, and without revolution.
Besides, powder blending machines also have coulter mixer and agravic mixer. Coulter mixer mixer’s mixing materials might get agglomerate, and it is much easier to get agglomerate if mixing solid-liquid materials. Once coulter mixer adds plow knife, it has effects of breaking materials. Agravic mixer is generally used for mixing materials which has a large specific gravity, such as mixing cement. And its mixing space is W-shape, using biaxial fan-shape paddles.
Manufacturers of seals and other components utilizing Teflon (PTFE) quickly that they end up sweeping most of their profits out with the machining chips when producing parts from traditionally compression molded rods and tubes. PTFE resins are expensive and making parts from compression molded rods or even tubes often ends up yielding only 10-20% of the material purchased into the finished parts. Since PTFE, once sintered, cannot be reground and reused, 80% of the material cost end up in the trash. The answer is to use isostatic molding techniques to produce thin walled tubing.
Originally, when missile nose cones heat shields were manufactured from PTFE, a technique was needed to evenly compress PTFE powder across the bullet shaped surface of a nose cone. This was done by placing PTFE powder over a nose cone shaped aluminum plug, then covering the powder with an elastomeric bladder. The plug, powder and bladder were then placed in a pressure vessel and high pressure water pumped in to achieve the compression of the powder into the preformed shape ready for oven sintering.
As an interesting side note, as rockets grew, and the nose cones became too large to fit into pressure vessels, the bladder-covered plugs with resin powder sandwiched inside were simply lowered into the ocean to the appropriate depth to achieve the appropriate compression pressure.
Modern isostatic molding machines have come a long ways from the missile nose cone days. Now they use oil instead of water in cylindrical pressure vessels. Isostatic molding machines generally use a hydraulic pressure system feeding a custom intensifier to kick the pressure up from the usual 3000 psi hydraulic system components to the higher pressures needed to achieve ideal physical properties in the molded PTFE.
The better designs utilize interchangeable mandrels to make the unit adaptable to many sizes of tubing, and polyurethane end pieces and outer diameter forms to transfer the hydraulic pressure from the urethane bladder to varying different sizes of tubing. The soft urethane acts as a fluid itself to transfer the hydraulic pressure to the powdered resin being compressed. By using soft end bells, end belling common with earlier designs is eliminated so that the entire length of the molded tube is usable.
Minimal hydraulic controls are required, and the majority of the hydraulic components needed are available off-the-shelf. The exception is the intensifier, which must usually be designed from scratch to achieve the required pressure boost and volume make-up requirements of such a large, flexible hydraulic system.